Re: [usb-storage] Re: usb3 fails to write when using usb3 hub in usb3 port

> They're the same chipset.  There's minor differences in the PCI
> capabilities, but not much else.  It could be something electrically
> wrong with the AsRock system, I suppose.  That's possible if you see
> the errors popping up erratically.
>
> Any chance you can exchange the AsRock system?

Nope... I have it for more than 1 year and I kinda' need it even if
the usb3 won't work... at least I can use the 2 ports to dirrectly
connect 2 drives...nothing else is wrong and I wouldn't of known if I
wouldn't of got these hubs...

My only solution if no more debugging can be done is to get a nas a
put the drives in it...

Maybe it's the drives fault somehow ? maybe we should mail wd ?
manhattan's fault ? via ? :) There must be someone/someway/somehow
that can analyze it in someway and say what is wrong ..

Still weird..I'll try on another laptop tomorrow or so ( a dell
inspiron with an usb3 port .. dunno what usb3 root chipset it has )