Re: [Libusbx-devel] libusbx-1.0.13 has been released

On 24.9.2012 21.47, "Greg KH" <greg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>And if I'm going to be forced to change my program, and libusbx has now
>shown that they don't care about their public api, well, I might as well
>just rewrite it to remove that dependancy completly, as it's obvious
>they don't know how to treat their users.

Really Greg,

I think you are overreacting and talking through your hat.

If you bothered to check the archives you'd see how much the developers
actually care about their users.

If you think rewriting to remove that dependency makes more sense
than applying a trivial fix Pete promised to deliver, go ahead,
especially if you think that is what *your* users will want.

This may have been a bad decision but there it is and now we all have
deal with flack, you, me and the developers...

Again, please note I'm talking as a hanger on who saw the struggle to
get anything done in libusb project, not as a developer of libusbx.

cheers Kusti