Re: new device for qmi_wwan and option Vodafone/ZTE K5006Z

Am 17.08.2012 08:38, schrieb Marcel Holtmann:
Hi Thomas,

which German operator is giving you IPv6 over LTE?
No one.

I do test with the new qmi-wwan-driver:
IPv4 at 2G/3G/4G (regular contract t-mobile)
IPv6 at 2G/3G in a test environment by vodafone

The option-driver(ppp) works for me only in
IPv4 at 2G/3G

Therefore LTE causes some problems in my environment:

IPV4
The classic ppp-dial-in did suddenly stopped to work if an LTE-Tower was there.
I had to force the modem to use UMTS/HSPA by additionally AT-commands.
The final solution was the new wwan-driver. It works with 2G/3G/4G.

IPV6
(2G/3G-APN) worked as long there was no LTE available.
But now LTE is in Munich everywhere(t-mobile, vodafone).
Yesterday I went to the underground-station ( there is no lte) and all devices connected to 3G/ipv6.

Of course I am frequently asking t-mobile, eplus, O2 and vodafone for IPv6, but the answers were insufficient.

Regards,
Thomas