Re: USB host isochronous transfer broken

Hi Greg,

thanks for your answer.

On Aug 13, 2012, at 4:42 PM, Greg KH wrote:

> After reading the code for the USB host driver for this hardware, and
> reading the hardware data sheet, I'm amazed that any USB devices work on
> this platform :)

You really did this? I think it would take me a few days.
So is the hardware data sheet public available?
If yes - where do I get it?

> I think you are right in that isoc just doesn't work on the codebase you
> are trying to use, but I would try asking on the raspberry-pi kernel
> mailing list to see if there are any updates that you can try out for
> newer versions of the kernel and drivers,

I'll do that. Actually I read in a post in the raspberry pi forum that a USB
guru like you is required. ;) I hope there is some progress here soon.
What part of the code would you revise first?
Can you give me a pointer what's the worst part of the code and
where to start?