Re: new device for qmi_wwan and option Vodafone/ZTE K5006Z

Am Donnerstag, 2. August 2012, 21:25:49 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Thomas,
>

> > At the moment I have problems with IPv6, but I think this is not a
> > problem of the device, more a problem of my apn, which may be only
> > accessible via 3G.
>
> if you are on Vodafone Germany LTE, then yes, it only gives you IPv4 for
> some weird reason.

I have a normal contract with t-mobile germany (ipv4 only, and nothing more,
every question regarding IPv6 fails because of incompetent staff)
IPv4 works with 2G/3G/4G, but in 4G I forced to RFC-1918-addresses.
In 2G/3G I have had the permission to use an APN with public IPs.

Additionally I have got one Test-SIM from Vodafone Germany for IPv6-test-
purposes.

The new devices are also new for me, the tools are not fully developed  yet.
So I have some problems, e.g. selection of a specified network. For one
device/operator  I found the AT-command, but on the other device it does not
work, or has to be done via qmi or whatever.

I finish here. It starts to be off-topic.

I hope someone adds the ID 19d2:1018 with the right subdevices to the option
and qmi_wwan modules, and removes the oops.

After that testing will be easier.

Regards,
Thomas