RE: usb : mass storage : short_not_ok for non usb3 udc

Yes. And that might save us from having to rehash all this when HyperSpeed
USB (or whatever is next) comes along in a few years. Don't know how
difficult that would be to implement, though. Would it just be a matter of
comparing fsg_lun.blksize to fsg_common. bulk_out_maxpacket?

--
Paul