Re: add ZTE EV_DO to a proper driver

Le Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:32:36 +0300, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

	http://pastebin.com/UPCAj2Br

Where did you get those original files from?  That's what I am curious
about, is there a link online that I can find this at?

those files are also in the installation cdrom shipped with the device.
i found no links there though.
result of `file arch.vsd' gives:

  $ file arch.vsd
arch.vsd: Composite Document File V2 Document, Little Endian, Os: Windows,
  Version 4.0, Code page: 936, Author: leiming, Title: usb-serial-arch

i'm wondering if by chance the author is Ming Lei, and if one can ask him if
he wrote this doc and can give us some info about those files?

thanks,

greg k-h

regards,

--