RE: usb : mass storage : short_not_ok for non usb3 udc

Sorry for not being clear. The original patch:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg52549.html

was required to make mass-storage work with DWC3 at SuperSpeed.
However, it apparently broke platforms like musb which depend on
short-not-ok being set. The current patch fixes that, by setting
short-not-ok if not running SuperSpeed. DWC3 will still work fine
with this latest patch, since its problem was only with SuperSpeed.

--
Paul