Re: g_serial and cdc_acm communications

HI,

One thing I observed is that set_config() from composite.c calls acm_set_alt()
in f_acm.c. Here in acm_set_alt() for intf==acm->data_id it always goes to
else part. So rather than resetting it activates new configuration and
thus it gets new port number everytime.

I guess once the device is connected to Host then for future unplug/plug
or even SET_CONFIGURATION requests it should just do reset so calling
gserial_disconnect() and then gserial_connect().

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Dipen Patel