Problems with the Nikon D800 and USB3

Hi,

I've recently been doing some development work with the latest Linux
Kernel (3.4 & 3.5rc6) and I'm experiencing problems with USB3 on both.

I've been in conversation with the developers at gphoto and they've
directed me to you?

1) The problem occurs when I plug in the Nikon D800 in to any of my USB3 ports
2) Ubuntu fails to mount the device
3) gphoto can issue a single command to the camera before it locks.

The gphoto forum thread is below with more details is below:

http://old.nabble.com/NikonD800-locks-after-first-access.-Log-included.-to34032300.html#a34034687

If I can provide any more information or you can advise in any way
that would be fantastic!

Ive attached the kernel log file to this mail.

Thanks in advance.

Richard

--
Richard Adams