Re: Intel Moorestown EHCI and the HOSTPCx registers

Matthieu CASTET <matthieu.castet@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Greg KH a écrit :

Well, chipidea is setting has_hostpc and will break if it gets
removed. Also, host support in medfield depends on this (medfield usb
controller is driven by chipidea driver). It is true that before the
chipidea driver update in v3.5-rc1 nothing was actually setting hostpc,
but it's not the case any more.

Regards,
--
Alex