Re: Intel Moorestown EHCI and the HOSTPCx registers

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012, Alexander Shishkin wrote:

> Well, chipidea is setting has_hostpc and will break if it gets
> removed. Also, host support in medfield depends on this (medfield usb
> controller is driven by chipidea driver). It is true that before the
> chipidea driver update in v3.5-rc1 nothing was actually setting hostpc,
> but it's not the case any more.

Argh!!!  I just saw this for the first time in
drivers/usb/chipidea:host.c:

	#define CHIPIDEA_EHCI
	#include "../host/ehci-hcd.c"

Here I've been thinking all along that the various EHCI platform
drivers were all located in drivers/usb/host and all had names
beginning with "ehci".

Alan Stern