Re: more than 255 usbserial interfaces

Hi,

making it dynamic would be great, who knows how many crazy guys like
me are are out there :).. while googleing about it I found a couple of
guys with the same problem.. they had even more devices connected,
about 107 I think..

In the meanwhile, do you see a workaround for this? I was just about
to recover some old desktops from the trash to plug and share the
devices from them.

thanks for the prompt response