Re: CDC-ACM driver can't communicate with Windows CE Satellite Phone - Could be an MS Active Sync issue ?

Oliver:
Thanks for the suggestion.
Yes I fired up  usbmon on ubuntu and confirmed that there was data
transfer. After that I started wireshark and I could get a better
sense of what was happening.  There is an exchange when the phone usb
cable is inserted. Then more data is exchanged when I start picocom
and it does the tty initialization.  However when I type AT and press
return I see that the endpoint changes and a EINPROGRESS message.
Nothing after that and picocom is hung. I have to actually kill
picocom and the terminal and restart.
I will post the wireshark capture soon.

I am planning to compare the wireshark capture in linux to the one on
Windows XP and see if that gives a clue.

Regards

Ashok