Re: Synopsis OTG driver (DWC / S3C / IFX) porting question

Sztupák Sz. Zsolt a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> This might be a bit off topic, but I hope someone might be able to help me.
>

> Now I'm thinking of either porting the split and isochronous support
> back to the S3C driver, or simply replaceing the driver with some of the
> alternatives. My questions are:
> 1. Are the drivers, that I've found the latest/best one, or are there
> more of them?
you could find our patched version in
https://devzone.parrot.com/repositories/entry/oss-asteroid/trunk/linux.tar.gz?format=raw

> 2. What do you suggest: porting split/isochronous transactions to the
> the curent code, or dropping the whole code and try to get another
> driver working?

Becareful split transactions can be tricky on bulk endpoint. You can end in irq
storm that hang your device.
If you can avoid split transaction with this controller.

Matthieu