UAS support for hcd without sg support

Hi Sarah,

I've been looking into UAS support for hcds without support for sg.
My plan is:
usb_sg_wait
- drop re-allocs in uas_submit_urbs(). If uas_queuecommand_lck() ->
  uas_submit_urbs() did not allocate all the memory it needs, we drop
  re-try attempts.

- provide usb_sg_submit_async() which works similar to usb_sg_wait(). It
  will submitt all urbs and does not wait for them to complete. Once all
  URBs are done, it will call caller's ->complete() and UAS gets back
  into the game.

What do you think? I remember you had planns of your own to remove the
workqueue and add some error handling.

Sebastian