usb XHCI: Not enumerating USB 2.0 device in xHCI port with xhci driver insmod

Hi Sarah,

My ARM board has an xHCI controller on it.
I have installed linux-2.6.35.12 on it.

If i connect usb 2.0 device to ehci controller port or xhci port (xhci
driver already loaded), it works fine.
But when my usb 2.0 device is already attached and i do insmod xhci
driver, i got the following error as below

    xhci-hcd: Timeout while waiting for a slot
    hub 5-0:1.0: couldn't allocate port 1 usb_device

And device does not get enumerated after this error. Please help me
for this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Aman