Re: Re: xHCI USB 3.0 Query

Hi,

before I reply, one thing:

read the netiquette people!!! (http://elinux.org/Netiquette)

It's very annoying to get top-posting, html email, replies marked with
colors or with initials.

On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 06:46:13AM -0000, TusharK wrote:
>    Hi Sarah,
>
>    Thanks For reply.
>
>    Are you using the Synopsis DesignWare controller in device mode or host
>    mode?
>    TK - Yes I am working on DesignWare Controller.

cool.

>    I've been working with Felipe to make sure the DesignWare xHCI host
>    controller can be used with the in-kernel driver. Honestly, I've forgotten
>    where we were in that process, but I'm sure Felipe knows. :)
>    TK - Felipe, could you please help me to get this code? I am working on
>    DesignWare Controller which is part of SoC and connected using AXI bus to
>    CPU.

isn't this information public, I mean, which SoC ? Quite weird as I _do_
expect companies to send us support for their SoCs for this driver.
Beware that the driver can change at any time and if user code isn't in
tree, I won't be able to know how people are using it.

>    Please let me know if anything more is needed.

Show us some code. Do you have the glue layer ready ? Is TusharK your
real name ? (I prefer to talk to real people ;-) Do you have permission
to tell us which SoC will be using this IP ?

--
balbi