USB remote wakeup issue

Is there anything special I should need to do in order to make a key
press bring a system out of suspend?  I was trying to test Andiry's
remote wakeup bug fixes, and I can't get a USB keyboard to wakeup the
system.

In fact, I can't even get it to wake up the system when it's
plugged in under EHCI!  But my PS2 keyboard does wakeup the system, so
I'm a bit stumped.

I've looked in my BIOS settings, and there's some settings for what can
"power on" the system, but all of them (including the PS2 keyboard
setting) are disabled.  I'm not sure if those apply to booting the
system for the first time, or bringing the system out of suspend, but I
suspect it's not the latter because my PS2 keyboard brings the system
out of suspend.

I've tested with two different keyboards (verifying both times that
power/wakeup reads as enabled), and even tried to echo enabled to
power/wakeup for a mouse, but that didn't wake up the system either.
I've tried with two different boxes: one is a development platform, and
another is an off-the-shelf ASUS motherboard.  The dev platform has an
integrated "rate matching" hub (so no companion controllers), but the
ASUS platform has UHCI companion controllers.

I was running 3.0.0-rc7 on this box, but I also rebooted into a generic
Ubuntu 2.6.38 kernel, and that didn't work either.  Can anyone else
cause USB remote wakeup to bring a system out of suspend?

Sarah Sharp