RE: USB Gadget driver: Which Hardware for ordinary PC?

Balbi, Felipe wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:21:31PM +0200, Sven Geggus wrote:
> > looking at the USB Gadget Driver Documentation at
> > http://www.linux-usb.org/gadget/ I found that one important
> > thing is missing:
> >
> > Which peripheral Controller devices (e.g. PCI, PCIe not a chip) can be used
> > for early device developement?
> >
> > I would rather go for an ordinary PC than specialized embedded Hardware.
>
> you can try dummy_hcd, it doesn't need any HW, all you have to do it
> enable it on Kconfig. It's an emulated Host and Device controller.

I picked up a net2280 EVB recently - The usb.org site listed mecatechnologies
as a supplier - but I can't seem to find a link right now.

It's also available from [1].

- Anand

[1] http://www.semiconductorstore.com/cart/pc/viewprd.asp?idProduct=43875