Re: xhci_hcd Warn: Stalled Endpoint with USB 3.0 to esata connection

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 08:30:16AM -0500, M. Steven Ginn wrote:
> Sarah,
>
> attached is the log.txt file
>
> I ran the command you gave below
> then umounted my sata raid tower drives (sdc1, sdd2, sde2 & sdf1)
> then disconnected the esata cable from the computer and plugged it into the Addonics USB 3.0 to esata connection
> then plugged it in to the USB 3.0 port and determined that the drives aren't recognized by running gparted
> then disconnected the Addonics device and reconnected the esata back to the system
> stopped the log

Thanks Steve.  However, since Alan pointed out it's probably an issue
with a higher layer (e.g. the SCSI layer), I'm not sure if there's
anything in this log that's useful.  I'll give it a quick look over
though later today.

Sarah Sharp