Re: xhci_hcd Warn: Stalled Endpoint with USB 3.0 to esata connection

Right now it's the Ubuntu 11.04 server final release which I believe is 2.6.38-8

I am going to clone this to another partition because everything is working pretty well except for USB 3.0.  I have a new motherboard with H67 chipset and the intel i5 2500k processor

Once I have cloned to a new partition, I'll follow your instructions and build a new kernel.  Which version I build?  2.6.39?  Rc?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone