RE: [RFT v2 2/2] USB: Free bandwidth when usb_disable_device is called.

Hi Sarah

I've thought of a way to eliminate UAS gadget (with its bugs :) ) from the
equation: g_zero gadget also has 2 configurations, one for source/sink and
one for loopback. So I tried the userspace-change-configuration on g_zero
and it worked. Both for HS and SS connections. The only difference between
the 2 tests is that there was no data transfers with g_zero prior to
configuration change or that were interrupted by it.
In order to be confident that the issue is fixed I would like to simulate
the same behavior as with the UAS gadget. Meaning, initiate data transfer
for g_zero and interrupt it in the middle with configuration change. The
only problem is I'm not sure how to do that...
Alan - perhaps you can guide me how to do that?

Thanks,
Tanya Brokhman
---
Sent by an consultant of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.