Re: Linux UVC driver can not handle urb_submit error

Dear Alan,

My meaning is :
is there any time time inaccuracy acceptable in ehci host???
Or any blind spot from iso schedule check criterion?
Since we do not familiar with ehci host iso schedule algorithm. When
we update ehci host and usb subsystem code to 2.6.39 version, the
slower platform has this problem.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Soho