Re: Linux UVC driver can not handle urb_submit error

Dears,

We have apply the patch you mentioned below. the result is the same.
And we see the phenomenon about how long the urb will be complete. the
time duration may not 20 ms periodically, sometime is about 30 ms.
Could you explain the reason about why 20ms is "must" in ehci iso
schedule mechanism?
And it is possible longer urb complete time in sometimes, right?

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Soho