Etron USB 3.0

Hi, all!

I would like to know, whether support for the Etron USB 3.0 chip, used on many
new ASUS & Gigabyte-Motherboards, is possible and/or planned to integrate into
the xhci-driver?

USB 3.0 support is no urgent issue for us, but if it seems clear, that support
will be impossible even in the future (due to the manufacturer lacking
cooperation) we will have to add USB 3.0 PCIe-cards with another chip to our PCs.

Greetings, Michael