State of g_ether/RNDIS?

Hello all,

I'm new to the list and I wonder if I could get some help/orientation
with regards to the state of g_ether/RNDIS?

We have been unable to get ethernet-over-USB using RNDIS to a Windows XP
host. At first I suspected it was do to the RNDIS .inf "script" on the
Windows side, but after much futzing with several scripts and registry
entries we now believe a problem exists in either the platform driver or
the gadget RNDIS support.

Searching the linux-usb-devel list for RNDIS issues, I see a discussion
from 2007: