Re: Usb - multi gadget --

hello Mayank ...

Thanks for the reply ...
Actually i am getting so many views w.r.t  usb multi gadget from
google so i am confused ...

1)Can it be used i my situation where in i need to have usb mass
storage and USB as uart at same point of time ?

Could someone pl point me to some usage document ..how to make use of
this driver ..like  how to configure etc ..

or i just need to modprobe g_multi and i will get usb as msc and usb
as uart both ....

Thanks again ...

Nidhi

--