Usb - multi gadget --

Hi all ...

I am doing this in my project

Step 1 :
I acquire some data on beagle board on angstrom linux and send to SD
Card by mounting it on Beagle Board.
Now I unmount the card from beagle board andÂuse g_file_storage gadget
driver to mount the sd card on host.

Step2 : Now after Host acquires the data from the sd card, Then i want
to remove driver & mount it on Beagleboard and use storage again on
B.Board.

But How will the beagle board know
when to again unmount the gadget driver and again mount sd card on beagle board.

How does BB capture the eject event ?

Is there some concept of composite driver in linux
where mass storage class can be used along side say uart interface
...........using the same physical usb communication path to send
commands from host to beagle board which can aid the above operation.

Please help me if I am thinking wrong. Please suggest.

==============================
i want to use usb MSC for showing storage at HOST ....and use usb
serial for sending some commands from host at that time ...like eject
event

i have these alternatives ...

1)use usb port to send data from BB to HOST and another uart port for
sending eject usb --event to BB -- but thats last i would want to do

2)using usb-multi driver ...if i can do that ....

i have googled and found
http://www.mjmwired.net/kernel/Documentation/usb/gadget_multi.txt
..will it be useful in my situation ?

is it feasible to fulfil my requirement with this driver ?

please help.

--
Thanks & Regards
Nidhi Mittal Hada