Re: high bandwidth ISO transfer and MUSB host

Hi,
I'll do tomorrow morning asap because now I can't access to the device.

If I have understood well you are asking me to paste the output of dmesg before and after the error. At present I'm using a linux based phone so there won't be problems to do it.

Thanks