Re: some question about usb_control_message

hi:

2010/12/23 Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 10:17:59AM +0800, loody wrote:
>> Dear all:
>> I found something interesting.
>> I use usb_control_message to send 2000 vendor specific setup token to
>> device, the speed of each return is quite slow.
>> But if I just add "printk(".");" each time before I call
>> usb_control_message, the speed of each return will be faster.
>
> Really?  You see this on the wire, or when running usbmon?
I try to run it with usbmon, but my kernel will panic before I can
successfully get the mon files out.
I try to cat the output of usbmon to NFS folder, but it is still empty
after the kernel crash.
Is there any option or config can let me flush out the content of
usbmon immediately ?
appreciate your help,
miloody