RE: Re: [RFC] usb,serial: Make ZTE modem work again

> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 09:02:13AM +0800, zhao.ming9@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hi Don,
> >
> > You are right. 19d2:2000 is cd-rom ID of ZTE modem which should be
> > supplyed to mass-storage driver other than option.c.
> >
> > So I think remove the patch is correct.
>
> Ok, thanks for the reply.  What should the correct patch be then?

the patch is enough from Herton which was commit
746591ff6bf4a8214db531a42ec377737dc8a619.

we don't need 19d2:2000 in option.c.

thanks

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.