Re: [GIT PULL] MUSB patches

Hello.

I wrote:

Did you actually try the branch ?

No. Besides, it's not convenient to review the patches in git branch.

yeah, my bad, should've re-sent. I broke the patches when rebasing on
top of greg/usb-next. Was writing them on top of linus/master
previously.

still wouldn't hurt to run a make on the actual branch.

  I will try it today.

Thanks, it's on top of greg/usb-next.

I have tried to sanity check it on DA830 and after fixing the compilation erro in the glue layer, and fixing the fallout of another patch that made musb_init_controller() fail, I got it seemingly working as built-in, and failing as module:

Now I have also (at last!) tried it on DaVinci DM6446 and it does *not* work even as built-in. The only thing that gets into the boot log is this:

musb-hdrc: version 6.0, pio, host, debug=0

I'm seeing only /sys/devices/platfrom/musb-davinci/, with no driver/ subdirectory, so I guess that the platform device somehow doesn't get probed; I'll spend some time on investigation...
   The driver is still working in the 'usb-next' branch...

WBR, Sergei