Re: [GIT PULL] MUSB patches

Hello.

On 07-12-2010 19:16, Felipe Balbi wrote:

I've looked at the patches and have been puzzled by this claim about compile
testing all glue layers -- there's a lot of compilation errors that must be
generated by the patchset as published. Maybe you've fixed it up afterwards,
I don't know.

The patches I sent earlier, I remember they had problems which I fixed
later. My bad not re-sending but I didn't want to spam the list.

Strange decision, given that the published patchset had a lot of compilation issues.

I said it was better to follow the branch anyways.

   I haven't seen that and I can't use git from home anyway.

The platform_device_del() comment was still valid though, I had in mind
I expunged all of those during rebasing on top of greg/usb-next but I
failed to do that for a few glue layers.

Greg, don't pull this yet -- the patchset still has a lot of issues,
including compilation errors.

Compilation errors ?

Yes, at least patch 19 (usb: musb: pass platform_ops via platform_data) and patch 27 (usb: musb: am35x: usb dev_pm_ops structure) contained several misnamed variable references.

Did you actually try the branch ?

   No. Besides, it's not convenient to review the patches in git branch.

WBR, Sergei