Re: ulpi_check_integrity returning error

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Arnaud Patard
<arnaud.patard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I am curious to know if any of this boards can work in host mode OTG
>> with current mainline kernel.
>
> I guess you need to configure portsc register into ulpi mode in the
> .init function of the mxc_usbh_platform_data otherwise, you won't be
> able to reach the ulpi.

Yes, I am configuring the portsc register into ULPI mode:

.portsc	= MXC_EHCI_MODE_ULPI,

Code does reach ulpi read/write functions in arch/arm/plat-mxc/ulpi.c,
but always return 0 in the reads.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam