Re: Plugging USB2 webcam into a USB 3 socket

Hello,

        Thanks for your reply.  Sorry, I made an error with my
terminology - full speed = USB1.0, high speed = USB2.0 and super speed
= USB3.0.  The thing is that If I plug in 4 devices via a hub into one
USB2.0 controller all devices must share the bandwidth and power for
that entire controller.  I've foudn a card which has 4 * USB2.0
controllers but the minimum order quantity is 300 which is a bit steep
for me!

  What I'm looking for is to plug 4 USB2.0 highs speed devices to run
at high speed on a USB3.0 super speed hub.

  Is there a way to do that?

Cheers,

Neil