Re: Intermittent loss of ftdi-sio link

Hi Alan,

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:50:32 -0500 (EST) you wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010, Alan Stern wrote:
>
> > > Bus 004 Device 003: ID 10df:0500 In-Win Development, Inc. iAPP CR-e500 Card reader
> > > Device Descriptor:
> > >   bLength                18
> > >   bDescriptorType         1
> > >   bcdUSB               1.10
> >
> > This is odd.  The card reader claims to be compliant with the USB-1.1
> > spec, which did not include high-speed support, and yet your log showed
> > that it was running at high speed.
>
> Maybe not.  Looking at the log again shows that it is inconclusive
> regarding the speed of the card reader.  Do you happen to know the
> answer?

To be honest I hardly ever use that card reader. It doesn't register
the card properly unless it's plugged in when the machine is booted,
and doesn't support SDHC. As I now have a laptop with an SDHC slot, the
only use for it would be xD cards, and I don't use that camera any more
either.

Cheers,
Rob