Re: Problem with USB on Lenovo W510

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 04:27:54AM -0800, VanCutsem, Geoffroy wrote:
> Hi Sarah,
>
> Have you been able to identify anything useful in the log files I have provided?
> Please let me know if there are additional tests I could run to help debug this issue.

Yes, sorry, I've been dealing with post-conference email and about 7
other xHCI bug reports.  I'll let you know as soon as I take a look.

> I also would like to enable suspend/resume on my system at some point but some traffic on the mailing list indicate it will only be available with 2.6.37. Is this correct?

Yes, suspend/resume only works on 2.6.37-rc1.  Alternately, you can
unload the xHCI driver before you want to suspend (which will kill all
your USB devices, but it's possibly better than not suspending at all).

Sarah Sharp