Re: Hercules Deejay Trim, "not enough bandwidth"

Am Freitag, den 22.10.2010, 14:35 -0400 schrieb Alan Stern:
> Have you tried unloading the webcam driver?  It may not make any
> difference, but avoiding potential interference between devices is
> always a good idea.

I unloaded the related modules, but the problem persists.

> If that doesn't work, build a kernel with CONFIG_DEBUG_FS and
> CONFIG_USB_DEBUG enabled.  Mount a debugfs filesystem on
> /sys/kernel/debug.  Then while running a test, make copies of the files
> under /sys/kernel/debug/usb/ehci/B, where B is the appropriate
> directory for the bus your soundcard is plugged into.

The files are attached. The webcam was disabled. I made 4 snapshots:
0. before plugging in the soundcard
1. after plugging in the soundcard (device idle)
2. after the error, while trying to record with 4 inputs
3. after unplugging (a bunch of urb errors occur)

Output of /var/log/messages and /var/log/kern.log is included. If you
need anything else, just let me know. Thank you for your help!!