Re: XHCI freezes, most up to date patches / tree ?

Hello Andiry,

Could be it's not isoc specific, but i don't see it on ehci/ohci controllers i passthrough.
And it could be somewhere in cleanup code paths that are not frequently hit.
I will try to change some of the dbg output to warn's, perhaps that sheds a light on where the transfer error come from in the first place ..

--

Sander