Re: Geode LX CS5536 EHCI problems

Here are some other news:

I changed the 3G module for my testings to an Option GTM382E.
This uses the hso.ko driver instead of the sierra.ko driver before.

Interestingly, with this module/driver it seems that periodic scheduling
isn't used at all ( I can't see a "Periodic" status flag at any time).
Is this tuneable in the driver (sierra/hso)? The application (my test script)
is absolutely the same.

So, this module/driver combination runs quite longer, but sometime,
it stops operating too. And if it does, I can see that the "Async" flag
doesn't get cleared any more:

IAA watchdog: status 8008 cmd 10069

Additionally, I observed that when the modems stops operating normally,
there are no "irq status ..." messages any more and the irq counters
in the registers file also stops increasing.

It seems that there are no more IRQs at all from the controller.

- Martin

TDT GmbH - Siemensstrasse 18 - Gewerbegebiet Altheim - 84051 Essenbach - Germany

Geschäftsführer: Elisabeth Pickhardt, Michael Pickhardt
Registergericht Landshut, HRB 1193

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this e-mail in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. TDT GmbH shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. TDT GmbH does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.