Re: Question about Protocol code in f_acm.c

From: Praveena NADAHALLY <praveen.nadahally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Why the protocol code is set 00 in IAD and it's set
to 01 in ACM control interface descriptor in f_acm.c file?
Shouldn't IAD be the same as in ACM control interface
descriptor?

At the moment I don't really remember why I've put USB_CDC_PROTO_NONE there.
Still, <http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff537109(v=VS.85).aspx> doesn't
require IAD's bFunctionProtocol to be set.  Interestingly enough, an example
from the page does not follow recommendation stated earlier on the very same
page.

If setting bFunctionProtocol to USB_CDC_ACM_PROTO_AT_V25TER helps, I thing you
should go for it.