Re: [RFC/PATCH] USB:gadget:introduce isochronous source sink function driver(V1)

2010/8/31 David Brownell <david-b@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> --- On Mon, 8/30/10, Ming Lei <tom.leiming@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Hi David,
>>
>> Care to give your comments on the patch?
>
> I'm glad you tested it, i won't have time to do
> that, and didn't have time for more than cursory
> review.

David, thanks for your comments.

On beagle board, USBTEST #15 and #16 are passed with
the driver, and even high bandwidth(24MB/s) are supported.

> On first principle, I don't object; but ...
> I used gadgetfs to test ISO stuff previously.  Did
> you try that?  The test cases were different from
> the bulk/interrupt and control cases.

I know gadgetfs, but user mode driver is needed for
ISO support, seems there is no open source one available
now for me to try it.

Remember in your last review, you think the idea is worthy, and
it is the motivation for me to do further for v1.

       http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=123753330719537&w=2

V1 implemented all features you suggested, such as altsetting,
double buffer and passing multi/interval/maxp as parameter...

So could we merge V1 now and add extra test cases in gadgetfs
later?

thanks,

--
Lei Ming