Re: FTDI_SIO Version 1.5.0/1.6.0

hi dave,

i applied the patch to the v2.6.35.2 kernel and it works now. with the help of the patch file my colleague and i found out that the flasher tool "lpc2k_pgm" needed to be updated to work with the actual stable kernel versions, so we fixed our flasher tool and now it works with the actual stable releases(for example v2.6.35.4). it was a problem with handling the DTR/RTS lines. so from our side the problem is fixed now.

thanks for your help,
stephan