RE: FW: linux 2.6.34 ehci schedule issue

Dears,
Originally, I use linux 2.6.30, but,
I have try to patch the files from new kernel 2.6.34.
the files has been update:
drivers/usb/host/ehci-sched.c, ehci-q.c, ehci-hcd.c, ehci.h,
then the test result is identical. I got the same message from tt_available
function.
Since the the transfer of webcam needs multiple uframe, and the comment from

tt_avaliable is :
/* special case for isoc transfers larger than 125us:
* the first and each subsequent fully used uframe
* must be empty, so as to not illegally delay
* already scheduled transactions
*/
,the periodic list is not abailable always for both mouse and
webcam,simultaneously.
The schedule algorithm is the same as 2.6.30, right????
Best Regards,
Brad