Re: Logitech harmony: lsusb shows bNumConfigurations==0

Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> On 07/21/2010 11:09 PM, Alan Stern wrote:
>> Yes, that's a problem.  We should be able to fix it, though, by moving
>> the call to usb_detect_quirks from usb_new_device up into
>> hub_port_connect_change, between hub_port_init and the new test.
>>
>> Stephen, can you make that change and test it?
>
> That works too.
>
> New patch attached.

Yes, that works great. I tested 50 plug cycles watching dmesg for problems
as before, and also 3 complete configuration updates using congruity.

Thanks.

(Now, I need to go clean up and submit the libconcord patches for this
remote; haven't forgotten about that...)