Re: USB 3.0 PDK support

> What is a "PDK"?

Its  Peripheral Development Kit (PDK) from USB IF. (
http://www.usb.org/developers/ssusb/ssusbtools/xhcipdk/ )

They(USB-IF) provide Windows 7 drivers. But we plan to use it with
Linux for development and testing.
so i would like to know , whether they directly work with Linux xHCI.
( which according to you should work).

Thanks,
Raghav