Re: recommendations for usb host controller

On 07/06/10 11:04, Wolfgang Mües wrote:
I would suggest you use the PCI bus on the MPC8360e, and use a USB PCI chip
like the renesas µPD720102.

regards
Wolfgang

Thanks for the comments Wolfgang,

alas the PCI bus is not available on my platform because we need the pins
for other functions. I am considering the renesas R8A66597 or PLX OXU210
any chance you (or others on the mailing list) have experiences and comments about these?

- Richard