Dependency on OTG driver

 Hi All,

I am working on USB drivers for MSM platform. We have Device controller driver (DCD), Host controller driver (HCD) and basic otg drivers in our tree. OTG driver activates DCD/HCD based on the id pin status. OTG driver also takes care of memory mapping of registers, low power mode and phy initialization and clock management. This way we can avoid #ifdef statements in DCD/HCD (what if otg not defined / otg defined) also reuse the low power mode code. OTG driver is automatically selected when DCD/HCD is selected in menuconfig. Is this dependency acceptable? Would like to hear your thoughts before sending patches.

Thanks,
Pavan