Re: full data usb captures with usbmon?

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 7:56 AM, Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There are tools already around.  Wireshark can handle usbmon traces, and
> there's also a java application (or was it python) that could do it as
> well in a very pretty format.  Look in the linux-usb archives for
> details.

This one (in Python)? But I have never tried to use it.
http://vusb-analyzer.sourceforge.net/

vusb-analyzer 1.1
- Includes support for Linux usbmon logs. (beta)
  This code was contribued by Christoph Zimmermann. The usbmon
  support hasn't been tested as extensively as the other formats,
  and it doesn't support all vusb-analyzer features, but other
  than that it should be quite usable and stable.

--
Xiaofan http://mcuee.blogspot.com